- Landline and wireless telephone numbers. The report includes all landline and wireless telephone numbers for the borrower.
- Mailing addresses. Along with the mailing addresses associated with the borrower in question, RepoBOOST will also confirm whether the address is a mail drop or a residential address.
- Known Associates and Co-Borrower information. Since delinquent debtors often go to great pains to hide vehicles out for repossession, we provide our customers with a comprehensive listing of known associates, including friends, family members, and co-workers. Address and phone numbers are included.
- Place of Employment Details. Along with contact information, we provide shift details and payday information associated with the borrower's Place of Employment. This is a very important component of the report, since many delinquent borrowers will still drive their vehicles to and from work.
- Email addresses. Email addresses are important because they can offer glimpses at social media activity, which often include references to places visited or where the borrower might be staying.
Spend More Time on the Road Recovering CarsRepoBOOST is available to our customers in a variety of delivery channels:
- Web-based queries. Using our newly redesigned user interface, customers can submit online searches and receive RepoBOOST reports in real-time.
- Batch Uploads. Customers can email us the information they are looking for and we can supply them with a batched file of RepoBOOST reports.
- Custom Integration. We can integrate with just about any software platform, creating a seamless flow of information from us to our customers.
To help along the way, we offer free demos and training, both via web-based video conferencing and on-site. Just in case, emergency support is available 24/7.
By combining a massive database of regularly updated records with easy access, US Tracers has created the perfect product for the repossession industry.
Please contact us to learn more.